What we offer to solve your business or home design challenges:
- Holistic Sustainable Design – a combination of the best sustainable materials and furnishings, a complete lifestyle assessment, and creative and efficient space planning resulting in spaces that fit you perfectly, both in style and function
- Experience working with, and a network of architects, builders, contractors, and trades
- Solid and dynamic knowledge of sustainable/green materials, finishes and furnishings, and how and when to use them
- Color consultation for paint, furnishings, and materials
- Re-design using your existing furnishings and accessories
- Online Design – via the Internet wherever you are
- Group presentations on sustainable interiors and creating and living a green life/workstyle, and other interior design topics
Click on the CONTACT US link and email or call to schedule a consultation, or to have your questions about out services answered.
How our design fees work:
We can work any way that’s comfortable for you. Here are some basic options:
- By the Hour – There’s an up-front deposit, then we keep track of the hours we spend on your project and invoice you monthly for the hours spent
- By the Project – we decide together what your project will involve and what kind of time and services you’ll need, and then determine the appropriate project fee. The fee is paid at three intervals during the project – at the beginning, in the middle, and near the end.
- By the Square Foot – this works best if you’re building new or completely renovating your current space. We calculate the square footage of the area you want to work on, and multiply by a dollar amount per square foot.
- We also have a number of Interior Design Packages that address specific areas and needs.
Click on the CONTACT US link and email or call to schedule a consultation for your business or home, or to ask about fees.